Written and devised by Ella McCrystal
Psychotherapist Ella McCrystal and Ex-Professional Footballer David Cotterill have teamed up to bring you The Crystal Matrix.
Ella McCrystal has devised an online course that will help you understand and heal your mind. The goal is to provide you with a better understanding of why you think, feel and behave the way you do; whilst also providing solutions to help you rewire your brain. We all need a little help at some stage and this course aims to help you, help yourself. Ella's solution based course is for people who are feeling distressed, depressed or anxious. It helps you understand why you feel the way you do and the course provides each user with information, activities, solutions and hypnotherapy MP3s...all of which create a healthier, happier mind.
David brings to the table his story of excellence as an Ex-International Footballer. In addition, his story of addiction, depression and fighting back will be shared in Seminars and Workshops. He will be telling his story to inspire, motivate and encourage people to overcome their mental health battles.
- The Inner Child
- How did the "Inner Child" get there
- How does the "Inner Child" come into being?
- What are the negative consequences of suppressing the "Inner Child"?
- What nurturing messages can you give your "Inner Child"?
- What are some steps by which you can help heal your "Inner Child"?
- Activity 1: Nurturing your "Inner Child"
- Activity 2: Learning how to Feel and to Share Feelings
- Activity 3: Learning How to Play
- End of Section
- Personality Profiling
- Your Behaviour Profile
- How your Behaviour Profile Influences your Goal Setting
- Your Aptitude/Intelligence Preference
- How to Apply your Intelligence Profile to your Goal Setting
- Your Motivational Forces
- How to Apply your Motivational Needs to your Goal Setting
- The Big Picture
- Life Aspects
- Life Aspects Activity
- Determine what you really want
- How to do a Mind Map
- What can you really ACHIEVE?
- SWOT Activity
- Putting it all together
- Facing Your Fears
- Thought Challenging
- Stage 1: Catching Thoughts
- Stage 1: Activity
- Stage 2: Looking for the Evidence
- Stage 2: Activity
- Stage 3: Finding an Evidence Based/Alternative Thought
- Stage 3: Activity
- Problem Solving
- Getting a Good Night's Sleep
- Create Your Own Wellbeing Blueprint
- Hypnotherapy/Self-Hypnosis (Guided Meditation)